Share |

BaselWorld 2014 Rolex News [轉貼八卦]

來自老客戶Johnny桑的狗仔消息... 白K的可樂圈??(那SS款?)

BaselWorld 2014 Rolex News: White gold Blue & Red Rolex GMT ref 116719, Seadweller ref 216600 and Annual Calendar Day Date II

With like 1 week to go, BaselWorld 2014 will show us again the yearly Rolex news. What have the Genevan master brains planned for us is always the question we ask our selves. Last year at Baselworld 2013 the general theme for Rolex & Tudor was blue. Will Rolex add some red to the blue and bring back  finally the classic color combination to the GMT masters? Is this the new white gold blue & red Rolex GMT ref  116719 BLRO with 78209 white gold bracelet Rolex gonna present us at Basel World next week??…

NewGMT_whitegold_116719_BLRO-2

小款的迷你品深海...
I personally think that Rolex could bring us a back to basic, as downsizing is the trend we saw at SIHH,  a new ’normal size’ Deep Sea and name it logically, Sea Dweller Ref 216600 and discontinue the disproportional one introduced in 2008, of which I made a limited edition with Mr. Bertrand Piccard in all black DLC. Here’s my artist impression of how the new Seadweller anno 2014 could look like:

There where Omega introduces yet another remake from their history, a new edition of the SM300, Rolex will not go that path of copy history. For Rolex using the technology from the Sky Dweller to bring more depth into the Day Date collection by adding the “Annual Calendar” modul on top of the day Date movement is most possible gonna happen at BaselWorld2014. Here’s my artist impression how the new Day Date II with ‘Annual Calendar’ could look like:

新款爬山虎歸來....
Further news will most probably be the steel & gold ceramic bezeled Daytona. I really hope Rolex could bring us some new complicated models like a annual calendar for lets say the Day Date, or a Split Second. The Cellini line is overdue since some years so I could imagine a all new Prince design going retro. Then the Turn O Graph could be reintroduced, as many Rolex fans miss this iconic model, eventually in small size, like a mini Sub Tudor made years ago. I could think of a eventual update of the Milgauss, this time with a turning bezel, making it much more adorable and historical correct. The Tudor, who will most logically bring the all Blue Snowflake. I noticed they registered the name Tudor Heritage Ranger:

以上都是猜測,實際請以巴塞爾錶展 2014年3月27日- 4月3日 發布為主.....
Patrick 3/21
[腕錶特攻隊] WATCH SNIPER
專業鐘錶代購服務
http://patrickwatch.freehostia.com/bbs/index.php
patrickwatch@yahoo.com.tw
Patrick

站長推薦 關閉

從今日起開始接受2014年新款勞力士錶款預約

從2014年 4/10日起開始接受2014年新款勞力士錶款預約 包括2014新SD海使116600 ,新116400GV藍面,新貴金屬116719BLRO紅藍圈..... 請來信 patrickwatch@yahoo.com.t ...

查看